Please note that Catholic College processes deductions on:
- Thursday's and Friday's for weekly and fortnightly payments;
- The 14th or 28th of the month for monthly payments;
- The 14th of February, May, August and November for quarterly payments;
- The 31st March for annual payments.
- For February to November payment plans, the start dates are in the drop boxes below.
- If you wish to commence a payment plan earlier, please select an alternate date.
I/we request and authorise Catholic College Wodonga – Debit User ID Number 133614 to arrange for funds to be debited from my/our account, at the financial institution identified and as prescribed above.
This authority will remain in place until I/we no longer have enrolled students and my/our account balance is Nil, or unless otherwise advised in writing.
By signing this Direct Debit Authority, I/we acknowledge having read and understood the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between me/us and Catholic College Wodonga as set out in this Authority and in your Direct Debit Service Agreement below.
The following is your Direct Debit Service Agreement with Catholic College Wodonga (ABN 31 244 284 084). The agreement is designed to explain what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with us. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit Provider.
Direct Debit arrangements
Your signature on the Direct Debit Authority form allows us to debit your nominated account in the manner referred to. If a direct debit falls on a day, which is not a business day, the drawing will be made on the next business day.
We will keep your direct debit records and account details confidential, except where the disclosure of certain information to your financial institution is necessary to enable us to act in accordance with your drawing arrangements. We may disclose the information in the event of a claim or relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, or otherwise as required by law.
If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify the Finance Team as soon as possible and we will endeavor to respond to your dispute within 5 business days of receipt.
You can cancel, alter, or suspend your drawing arrangements at any time by notifying the Catholic College Finance Team, at least 2 business days before the cancellation, alteration or suspension is to take effect. You can also stop or defer an individual drawing by notifying us at least 2 business days before the date that the drawing is to be made. Any amendments should be made in writing to the Finance Team via email.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure you check and communicate any discrepancies to the Finance Team. Advice of payments will be via quarterly Statements issued 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December, and upon settlement of your account.
- Ensure that your designated account can accept direct debits. Direct debiting may not be available on all accounts, so please check with your financial institution.
- Check that you have filled in your correct account details on the Direct Debit Authority.
- Ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account by the due date to enable drawings to be made in accordance with your drawing arrangements. If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
- You may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
- You may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and
- You must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- Notify us immediately if your nominated account is transferred, closed or any other account details change.
- Arrange a timely and suitable alternative payment method if your drawing arrangements are cancelled.
Finance Team Contact Details
Accountant – Ms Kim Bird – 02 6043 5566 (voicemail available)
Accounts Receivables Officer – Ms Angela Elvidge – 02 6043 5594 (voicemail available)